i got high for the first time and decided to write some destiel fanfic
what writing is like
- brain: oh hello yes you’re doing something important allow me to flood you with a billion ideas on a really good story
- brain: hello again it is i you have forgotten all your ideas as soon as you decide to write them
- brain: hi it’s the middle of the night just thought you might want those ideas back here u go quick g o write them down before u forget again
- brain: ah yes you have found an appropriate time for you to begin writing that thing
- brain: allow me to flood you with more distracting and complex ideas again as soon as u open up word processing
- brain: wouldn’t want you getting too confident let me lose your train of thought
- brain: nope not today mother fucker wRITER’S BLOCK
- brain: oh you’re back at your computer again wonderfuck you can start typing but everything is going to sound incredibly wrong no matter how you word it
- brain: nope
- brain: haha nO
- brain: [evil high-pitched laughter from every horror movie ever]
Ok but this is one of my favorite Disney endings because they decided to be happy together as frogs rather than try and find a way to be human and by finding that happiness they got to be humans again like that is rad as hell thank you Disney
Uh excuse you, that is the plot of Shrek
okay but why don’t more people talk about Night at the Museum like
poc characters and people being portrayed by poc people
this movie is so good
and it has one of the funniest, best, most ridiculous friendships in movie history
and you have Robin Williams as Teddy Roosevelt I mean
and if all that didn’t convince you there’s also a t-Rex skeleton that plays fetch with one of its own ribs
Misha Collins is the type of person who would help a lost kid find his mommy in a grocery store.
Misha Collins is the type of person who would lose his own child in a grocery store.
Misha Collins is the type of person to get lost in a grocery store.